First of all, thank you for taking the time to report a problem or bug. Unfortunately, we can't foresee every possible scenario, so we strongly rely on your feedback to make Unless better. In return, we promise hands-on tech support and our eternal gratitude.
To make this as easy for you as possible, please follow these steps to give our tech team a good overview of the issue:
1. Use your Chrome browser and visit your website. Log in to Unless.
3. Now, the so-called Developer Console will open. Switch to the 'Console' tab:
4. Next, click on your website and repeat the exact same action that caused the technical problems in the first place (e.g. if you can't publish a variation → click on the 'publish' button).
5. While you're repeating the action, the Console will be populated with information, including potential error messages (usually marked in red).
6. Finally, save the LOG from the console by right-clicking on a console-line and choosing ‘save as..’.
7. Go to our website and send us the LOG file via our Intercom (little button in the right corner of the site). Our tech team will take a look and help you solve the issue as soon as possible.
8. Possible additional step: In some cases, our tech team will need to access your Unless setup directly. In that case, they'll ask you to add them as a user via your Unless dashboard.